24-Watt Universal Dimming LED Driver, 24-Volt DC
The 24 Watt; 24 Volt Universal Dimming LED Power Supply delivers stable and energy-efficient, low-voltage power to any LED lighting installation. The LED driver is designed using high-performance, professional grade electronics that provide stable 0 or 100% dimming free of any “pop-on” or “drop-off”. Plug-in or hard wire with detachable AC power cord.
- Smooth, full range flicker-free dimming, no “pop-on” or “drop-off” of lighting
- Compatible with 120-volt AC dimmers and lighting controls; including all Armacost Lighting wireless dimmers and RGB controllers
- Constant voltage driver provides energy-efficient LED power
The Armacost Lighting 24 Watt; 24 Volt Universal Dimming LED Power Supply delivers stable and energy-efficient, low-voltage power to any LED lighting installation. The LED driver is designed using high-performance, professional grade electronics that provide stable 0 or 100% dimming free of any “pop-on” or “drop-off”. The power supply is rated up to 24-watts at 24-volts. For the best results use Armacost Lighting LED lights, switches and dimming light controls. Plug-in or hardwire with detachable AC power cord. Suitable for both dry and damp locations. Includes: 1) 24W, 24V Power Supply, 1) Detachable AC Power Cord.
- Smooth, full range, flicker-free dimming
- Compatible with BOTH 120 Volt AC dimmers and lighting controls and low-voltage DC dimmers and controls
- Works with Armacost low-voltage dimmers and RGB color controllers
- Connect up to 100% of the rated 24-watt maximum load – derating performance is not required
- Class 2 power supply features overload protection, automatic shut-off
- For optimal AC dimming performance, use a forward phase CL-style or equivalent dimmer. The use of reverse phase or ELV may degrade dimming performance
- Uses desirable soft start on and fade off technology
- No minimum power load; dimming works equally well whether powering a single 3-watt LED puck light or 24 watts of tape lighting, or a combination of both
- Limited 3-year warranty. Failure to use this power supply for its intended purpose or improper installation will void the warranty
- ETL listed for dry or wet location use
- Dimensions: 6-1/16 in. x 2-1/8 in. x 3/4 in.
Virtually all dimmers will work with Armacost Dimmable LED Drivers, but dimmers that can be programmed or have an adjustment dial to set the low-end dimming range are recommended.