CellarPro 1800H Houdini Duct KIT #25562
CellarPro 1800H Houdini Duct KIT (P/N 25562). These duct kits are designed for use with CellarPro’s 1800H Houdini cooling unit, as follows:
- Attach to the cold side airflows (intake and exhaust), allowing the cooling unit to be located remotely (ie away from the cellar), as follows:
- Cold air return: must be ducted from the left side (as shown)
- Cold air exhaust: must be ducted from the front (as shown)
- Attach to the hot side airflows (intake and exhaust), allowing the cooling unit to push its exhaust and/or pull its fresh air from remote locations (but not from the cellar), mitigating tight installations with insufficient space around the cooling unit, as follows:
- Fresh air intake: can be ducted from the top (shown) or the right side of the cooling unit
- Hot air exhaust: can be ducted from the top (shown) or the rear of the cooling unit
- Attach to BOTH the cold side and hot side airflows (requires the purchase of 2 bundles)
Each bundle includes:
- 2 hoods (1 for intake and 1 for exhaust, either on the hot side or the cold side)
- Hot-side configurations include (1) #34264 6″x12″ fresh air intake register grill with filter screen, and (1) #34263 6″x12″ exhaust register grill. Both should be attached to 6″x12″x6″ Diameter duct boot adapters (not provided).
- 2 insulated flex ducts (25′ each)
- 2 x 25-foot R-6 insulated ducting is included with this bundle
- Ducting must be 6-inch diameter or equivalent from start to finish
- Duct hoods can be configured for the hot side or the cold side of the cooling unit
- If used to duct the cold side, we recommend adding our remote probe #1434 and remote display/control unit #1603 (each sold separately)
- If you want ducting on BOTH the cold side and the hot side, you will need to purchase 2 kits
- The high fan speed MUST be used when ducting our cooling unit.
The maximum length of ducting is 50 equivalent feet on the hot side and 50 equivalent feet on the cold side. The hot side can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet with the addition of an inline duct fan (sold as a separate kit.)
The height of the hood (2 1/2 inches) plus the height of the 6-inch duct collars (2 1/4 inches) is 4 3/4. The hood is designed to attach to the cooling unit for use with any of the airflows – hot or cold, intake or exhaust.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.