CellarPro 3400H Houdini Duct KIT COLD SIDE #36025
These duct kits are designed for use with CellarPro’s 3400H Houdini cooling unit, as follows:
- Attach to any two cold side airflows (one intake and one exhaust), allowing the cooling unit to be located remotely (ie away from the cellar), as follows:
- Cold air return: may be ducted from the left, bottom, front, or top
- Cold air exhaust: may be ducted from the bottom, front, or top
Each bundle includes:
- 2 hoods (1 for intake and 1 for exhaust on the cold side)
- 1 Bottle probe
- 2 insulated flex ducts (25′ each)
- Ducting must be 8-inch diameter or equivalent from start to finish
- If the control panel will not be conveniently accessible, we recommend adding our remote display/control unit #1603 (sold separately)
- If you want ducting on BOTH the cold side and the hot side, you will need to purchase the hot-side kit
- The high fan speed MUST be used when ducting our cooling unit.
The maximum length of ducting is 100 equivalent feet on the hot side and 100 equivalent feet on the cold side. The hot side can be ducted an additional 100 equivalent feet (up to 200 equivalent feet) with the addition of an inline duct fan (item #36028)
The maximum length of ducting is 100 equivalent feet on the hot side and 100 equivalent feet on the cold side.
Size: 9 1/2 w x 10 3/4 d x 6 3/8 h (inches)
Weight: 4 lbs
Capacity: 50 Equivalent Feet
The height of the hood (4 1/8 inches) plus the height of the 8-inch duct collars (2 1/4 inches) is 6 3/8 inches. The hood is designed to attach to the cooling unit for use with the cold-side airflow.