CellarPro 3400H Houdini Duct KIT HOT SIDE #36027
These duct kits are designed for use with CellarPro’s 3400H Houdini cooling unit, as follows:
- Attach to the hot side airflows (intake and exhaust), allowing the cooling unit to push its exhaust and/or pull its fresh air from remote locations (but not from the cellar), mitigating tight installations with insufficient space around the cooling unit, as follows:
- Fresh air intake: can be ducted from the top (shown), the front, or the right side of the cooling unit
- Hot air exhaust: can be ducted from the top (shown), the front, or the rear of the cooling unit
Each bundle includes:
- 2 hoods (1 for intake and 1 for exhaust on the hot side)
- 2 insulated flex ducts (25′ each)
- 2 x 25-foot R-6 insulated ducting is included with this bundle
- Ducting must be 8-inch diameter or equivalent from start to finish
- The high fan speed MUST be used when ducting our cooling unit.
The maximum length of ducting is 100 equivalent feet on the hot side and 100 equivalent feet on the cold side. The hot side can be ducted up to 200 equivalent feet with the addition of an inline duct fan (sold as a separate kit.)
The maximum length of ducting is 100 equivalent feet on the hot side and 100 equivalent feet on the cold side.
Size: 9 1/2 w x 10 3/4 d x 6 3/8 h (inches)
Weight: 4 lbs
Capacity: 50 Equivalent Feet
The height of the hood (4 1/8 inches) plus the height of the 8-inch duct collars (2 1/4 inches) is 6 3/8 inches. The hood is designed to attach to the cooling unit for use with the cold-side airflow.