3115 BTUH @ 15°C/50Hz.
CellarPro’s 4000S 220V 1/3 Ton Nominal cooling units are suitable for wine cellars up to 21 cubic meters in both commercial and residential wine cellars. The 21 cubic meter cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), the cooling unit is not ducted, a set point of 13°C inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 27°C outside the cellar.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 43°C more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 4000S 220V units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands.
This unit may be used in North America as well as overseas markets. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
CellarPro 4000S 220V Cooling Unit (P/N 2017). CellarPro engineered the 4000S 220V cooling system to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 21 cubic meters in 220V environments with 50Hz or 60Hz. Split refrigeration systems separate the evaporator from the condensing unit, allowing the noise and heat from the condensing unit to be located away from interior living areas. Configurable for internal or external installations, the 4000S 220V includes a variable-speed fan on the evaporator with a low setting for quieter operation and a high setting for maximum power.
- This unit is designed to separate the heat and noise from the condensing unit from interior living spaces, and can be configured to operate indoors or outdoors in extreme temperature conditions ranging from -29 to 43°C.
- Our Evaporators are built with high-output centrifugal fans which include variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or quieter operation (53.7 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed through a 1.3-cm drain line that exits from a choice of knockouts in the evaporator.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets are included as standard equipment, and multiple knockouts and access points ensure easy installation.
- Factory-installed Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) ensure maximum operating precision and range.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier are included for easy installation and maintenance.
- Oversized Receiver allows for long line sets up to 30 equivalent meters and up to 9 vertical meters.
- Auto-reset high-pressure switch protects the system by interrupting power to the compressor when system pressure is too high.
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are factory-pressurized and shipped with dry nitrogen to ensure leak-free installation.
- CellarPro’s 1-Year Warranty protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- CellarPro 4000S 220V units are designed to be installed with the evaporator inside the cellar, and the condensing unit in a remote location.
- Our Split refrigeration systems offer a choice of wiring:
- The Condensing unit can be electronically controlled by and wired to the Evaporator (single power source on the Evaporator side). This configuration allows the Condensing unit to be used in temperatures down to -6.7°C with the addition of our compressor heater, or down to -29°C with the addition of our fan cycling switch AND compressor heater. This configuration requires a 15-amp dedicated circuit breaker for 4000S 220V systems, and a 25-amp dedicated circuit breaker for 6000S 220V systems.
- The Condensing unit can be controlled by a Solenoid valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing units.) This configuration allows the Condensing unit to be used in temperatures down to -6.7°C with the addition of our compressor heater, or-18°C with the addition of our fan cycling switch AND compressor heater. This configuration requires the evaporator to be wired to a 15-amp circuit breaker, and the condensing unit to be wired to a dedicated 15-amp circuit breaker for 4000S 220V systems, a dedicated 20-amp circuit breaker for 6000S 220V systems.
- 4000S 220V evaporators can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 15 equivalent meters away from the cellar using 20-cm ducting.
- When calculating equivalent feet,each 90-degree turn counts for 2.4 meters.
- When the control panel is difficult to access, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- The condensing unit requires 30 centimeters of unobstructed space in front of the coils, and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
- For outdoor installations, we offer an outdoor hood to protect the condensing unit from weather. All outdoor hoods include a compressor heater.
- The evaporator should never be exposed to temperatures below 0°C.
- Access to the left and right side of the evaporator unit is required for installation.
- All split systems must be installed and charged on site by a qualified HVAC professional. Line-set equivalent feet must be calculated in accordance with ASHRAE guidelines; refer to our Line Sizing Chart for more information.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in theupright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
- To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist.
- Compressor Heater #1727:protects the unit when installed in environments that drop down to -6.7°C.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below -6.7C°C and as low as -29°C when combined with our compressor heater.
Duct Hoods (Cold Side) (#7408 for low-humidity environments or #7427 for high-humidity environments) and Kits (#1476 for low-humidity environments or #7426 for high-humidity environments): permits the evaporator to be located remotely, up to 15 equivalent meters away from the cellar.
Duct Kits are the same as Duct Hoods and also include 2 x 7.5-meter of 20-cm insulated (R-6) flex ducting.
Outdoor Hood #2011: allows you to install the condensing unit outdoors; all outdoor hoods include a Compressor Heater #1727.
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 3 meters of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 3-meter cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the evaporator, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 7.5-meter and 15-meter lengths.
- Capacity:3115 BTUH @ 50Hz / 15C
- Size:42w x 32d x 56h (cm)
- Weight:39 kg
- Power/Rating:220V AC 50/60 Hz
Condensing Unit Dimensions:
– 20.4 kg
– 34.3w x 48d x 23h (cm)
Evaporator Unit Dimensions (including brackets):
– 18.1 kg
– 42.2w x 32d x 56.1h (cm)
– Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
– Startup: 13.1 Amps
– Unit Amp Rating: 5.6 Amps (high fan speed)
– Total Watts: 680 (med fan speed)
BTUH @ 13C / 60Hz / Evaporator Decibels
– Low Fan Speed: 2823 / 53 dbA
– Med Fan Speed: 3111 / 59 dbA
– High Fan Speed: 3387 / 67 dbA
BTUH @ 13C / 50Hz / Evaporator Decibels
– Low Fan Speed: 2396 / 53 dbA
– Med Fan Speed: 2640 / 59 dbA
– High Fan Speed: 2875 / 67 dbA- 1/4 Ton Nominal
Condensing Unit Decibels
– Indoor: 62
– Outdoor: 64
- Warranty:1 Year (Entire System)To activate your warranty, you must complete and return ourSplit Installation Checklist.
- SKU:4000S 220V 50/60Hz
Front Ducted Evaporator Cut Sheet, Wiring Diagram – Dual Power Valve Control, Condensing Unit Hood, Refrigerant Piping Diagram, Owners Manual Split Systems, Split Systems Refrigerant Piping Handbook, Mounting Instructions, Evaporator Cut Sheet