3938 BTUH @ 55°F.
CellarPro’s 4000Sqc cooling units (1/2 Ton Nominal) are suitable for wine cellars up to 1,000 cubic feet in both commercial and residential wine cellars. The 1,000 cubic feet cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), the cooling unit is not ducted, a setpoint of 55°F inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 85°F outside the cellar.
Our Quickconnect pre-charged hoses and plug-in power cords allow fast, easy installation by technicians and homeowners alike. The only tool required is an adjustable wrench.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 110°F more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 4000Sqc units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
CellarPro 4000Sqc Quickconnect 25-ft Cooling Unit (P/N 19208). CellarPro engineered the 4000Sqc split cooling system to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control with fast, easy installation for cellars up to 1,000 cubic feet. Split refrigeration systems separate the evaporator from the condensing unit, allowing the noise and heat from the condensing unit to be located away from interior living areas. Suitable for internal or external installations, the 4000Sqc includes a variable-speed fan on the evaporator with a low setting for quieter operation and a high setting for maximum power.
- This unit is designed to separate the heat and noise from the condensing unit from interior living spaces, and can be configured to operate indoors or outdoors in extreme temperature conditions ranging from -0 to 110F.
- This model comes fully-charged with 25-ft Quickconnect hoses, so that it can be installed by the end customer without assistance from a refrigeration technician
- Evaporator, Condensing Unit and Flexible Quickconnect Hoses are factory-charged and shipped with R134a refrigerant.
- Included outdoor hood allows the condensing unit to be installed indoors or outdoors
- Included compressor heater allows the condensing unit to function in temperatures down to 20F. Optional fan cycling switch (sold separately) allows the condensing unit to operate in temperatures down to 0F
- Our Evaporators are built with high-output centrifugal fans which include variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or quieter operation (53.7 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed through a 1/2″ drain line that exits from a choice of knockouts in the evaporator.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Both the condensing unit and evaporator are configured with plug-in power cords, meaning that an electrician is not required for installation.
- A dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the condensing unit, and the evaporator can be plugged into a shared circuit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets are included as standard equipment
- Valves can exit from the side or rear of the evaporator. Rear connections require a 6″ x 2 1/4″ hole in the wall for hoses, power and drain lines.
- Factory-installed Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve ensure maximum operating precision and range.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- Liquid Line Filter/Drier is factory installed.
- Oversized Receiver allows for long line sets up to 50 equivalent feet and up to 30 vertical feet.
- Auto-reset high-pressure switch protects the system by interrupting power to the compressor when system pressure is too high.
- CellarPro’s 2-Year/5-Year Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- Quickconnect split units are designed to be installed with the evaporator inside the cellar (or located remotely outside the cellar – see below), and the condensing unit in a remote location.
- The Condensing unit is controlled by a Solenoid valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing units.) The Condensing unit comes with an Outdoor Hood and Compressor Heater, and can be used indoors or outdoors in temperatures down to 20F, or 0F with the addition of our fan cycling switch (sold separately).
- This model includes 25-feet of hose to connect the Evaporator and Condensing Unit.
- The evaporator can be wired to a shared 15-amp circuit breaker.
- The condensing unit must be wired to a dedicated 15-amp circuit breaker.
- The evaporator can be located remotelyfrom the cellar with the addition of one of our cold-side duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar and requires 8-inch (or greater) ducting from start to finish.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- When the control panel is difficult to access, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- The condensing unit requires 12 inches of unobstructed space in front of the coils, and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
- Our Quickconnect cooling units include an outdoor hood and compressor heater to protect the condensing unit from weather, so the condensing unit can be installed indoors or outdoors in temperatures down to 20F without our fan cycling switch, or 0F with the fan cycling switch (sold separately).
- The evaporator should never be exposed to temperatures below 32F.
- The Quickconnect fittings, power cord and drain line can be configured to exit from the rear or left side of the evaporator. When exiting from the rear, the fittings will require an opening in the wall that measures 6″ x 2 1/4″.
- Unlike most split systems, which must be wired, installed and charged on site by qualified Electrican and HVAC professionals, our Quickconnect systems are pre-charged with refrigerant and use plug-in power cords, so that they can be installed quickly and easily by the end user.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20F and as low as -20F when combined with our compressor heater.
- Duct Hoods (Cold Side)(#7408 for low-humidity environments or #7427 for high-humidity environments) and Kits (#1476 for low-humidity environments or #7426 for high-humidity environments): permits the evaporator to be located remotely, up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar.
- Duct Kits are the same as Duct Hoods, and also include 2 x 25-feet of 8-inch insulated (R-6) flex ducting.
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Control and Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Bottle Probe extension cords are available in 25-foot (#1780)and 50-foot (#1781)
- Capacity:3938 BTUH @ 55F
- Size:16 3/5w x 12 3/5d x 22 1/10h (in)
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
Condensing Unit Dimensions:
– 42 lbs
– 13.5w x 18.9d x 9.1h
Evaporator Unit Dimensions (including brackets):
– 40 lbs
– 16.6w x 12.6d x 22.1h
– Dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the condensing unit.
– Shared 15-amp circuit can be used to power the evaporator.
– Startup: 40.0 Amps
– Unit Amp Rating: 10.6 Amps (high fan speed)
– Total Watts: 713 (med fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F / Evaporator Decibels
– Low Fan Speed: 3282 / 51 dbA
– Med Fan Speed: 3617 / 55 dbA
– High Fan Speed: 3938 / 63 dbA
– 1/2 Ton Nominal
Condensing Unit Decibels
– Indoor: 64
– Outdoor: 62
- Warranty:2 Years (Entire System)
Optional Extended Warranty(sold separately.)
Front Ducted Evaporator Cut Sheet, Wiring Diagram – Dual Power Valve Control, Condensing Unit Hood, Refrigerant Piping Diagram Owners Manual Split Systems, Split Systems Refrigerant Piping Handbook, Mounting Instructions, Evaporator Cut Sheet