CellarPro 6000Swc Split System Water Cooled #30339 (for cellars up to 1,750cuft)
5895 SENSIBLE BTUH @ 55F.
CellarPro’s 6000Swc cooling units (3/4 Ton Nominal) are engineered for wine cellars up to 1,750* cubic feet in both commercial and residential wine cellars.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 110F more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 6000Swc units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
CellarPro 6000Swc Cooling Unit (P/N 30339). CellarPro engineered the 6000Swc cooling system to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 1,750 cubic feet. Split refrigeration systems separate the evaporator from the condensing unit, allowing the noise and heat from the condensing unit to be located away from interior living areas. The 6000Swc includes a variable-speed fan on the evaporator with a low setting for quieter operation and a high setting for maximum power. The condensing unit requires a continuous flow of water to cool itself, and does not need ventilation like air-cooled units.
- This unit is designed to separate the heat and noise from the condensing unit from interior living spaces.
- Our Evaporators are built with high-output centrifugal fans which include variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or quieter operation (53.7 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed through a 1/2″ drain line that exits from a choice of knockouts in the evaporator.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 47F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Common dedicated 20-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets are included as standard equipment, and multiple knockouts and access points ensure easy installation.
- Factory-installed Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) ensure maximum operating precision and range.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier are included for easy installation and maintenance.
- Oversized Receiver allows for long line sets up to 100 equivalent feet and up to 30 vertical feet.
- Auto-reset high-pressure switch protects the system by interrupting power to the compressor when system pressure is too high.
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are factory-pressurized and shipped with dry nitrogen to ensure leak-free installation.
- CellarPro’s 2-Year/5-Year Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 7528) is available for additional protection.
- CellarPro 6000Swc units are designed to be installed with the evaporator inside the cellar, and the condensing unit in a remote location.
- Our Split refrigeration systems offer a choice of wiring:
- The Condensing unit can be electronically controlled by and wired to the Evaporator (single power source on the Evaporator side). This configuration requires a 20-amp dedicated circuit breaker.
- The Condensing unit can be controlled by a Solenoid valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing units.) This configuration requires the evaporator to be wired to a 15-amp circuit breaker, and the condensing unit to be wired to a dedicated 20-amp circuit breaker.
- When the control panel is difficult to access, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- The condensing unit requires a continuous flow of water to cool itself.
- The evaporator and condensing unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 32F.
- Access to the left and right side of the evaporator unit is required for installation.
- All split systems must be installed and charged on site by a qualified HVAC professional. Line-set equivalent feet must be calculated in accordance with ASHRAE guidelines; refer to our Line Sizing Chart for more information.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Control and Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- CellarPro Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the evaporator, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot(#1780) and 50-foot (#1781)
- Capacity:5895 BTUH @ 55F
- Sizing:Click here to view sizing table
- Size:30 2/5w x 14 2/5d x 13 1/5h (in)
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
Condensing Unit Dimensions:
– 82 lbs
– 14w x 21.4d x 10.5h
Evaporator Unit Dimensions (including mounting brackets):
– 68 lbs
– 30.4w x 14.4d x 13.2h
– Common dedicated 20-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
– Startup: 48.0 Amps
– Unit Amp Rating: 12.3 Amps (high fan speed)
– Total Watts: 1004 (med fan speed)
BTUH @ 55F / Evaporator Decibels
– Low Fan Speed: 4725 / 54 dbA
– Med Fan Speed: 5610 / 58 dbA
– High Fan Speed: 5895 / 66 dbA
– 3/4 Ton Nominal
Condensing Unit Decibels: 63 dbA
- Warranty:2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor) To activate your warranty, you must complete and return our Installation Checklist, which can be found in the Owner’s Manual, under the Resources tab for each item, and in our Learning Center.
Front Ducted Evaporator Cut Sheet, Wiring Diagram – Dual Power Valve Control, Condensing Unit Hood, Refrigerant Piping Diagram, Owners Manual Split Systems, Split Systems Refrigerant Piping Handbook, Mounting Instructions, Evaporator Cut Sheet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.