6438 BTUH @ 55F.
CellarPro’s 8200VSx cooling units (1 Ton Nominal) are suitable for external installations from 20F to 115F in residential and commercial wine cellars up to 2,200 cubic feet. The 2,200 cubic feet cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), the cooling unit is not ducted, a setpoint of 55F inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 85F outside the cellar.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 115F more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 8200VSx units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
CellarPro 8200VSx Cooling Unit (P/N 14787). Designed for external installations, CellarPro engineered the 8200VSx cooling unit to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 2,200 cubic feet. 8200VSx units are built with high-output Tecumseh rotary compressors and oversized coils for maximum performance in high-temperature environments up to 115F. These units also feature variable-speed fans with a low setting for quieter operation when conditions permit. Beginning with the 8200VSi cooling unit for interior installations, we’ve added to the 8200VSx an exterior weather hood, cold-temperature compressor heater, coated condenser coils, double-powder coated exterior case, reusable aluminum filter and exterior-grade power cord.
- This unit can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-20 to 115F), with the rear of the unit exposed to external environments.
- Dual high-output centrifugal fans come with variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or quieter operation (66 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel drain pan, welded 1/2″ drain line and 200W electric heating element with “On/Off” Control.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator and condenser coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Our easy-access reusable aluminum air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro’s 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Extended Warranty (P/N 1836) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- CellarPro 8200VSx units are self-enclosed, fully-charged units designed to be installed through an external wall.
- 8200VSx units can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages (however, the entire unit cannot be located in an external environment). Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar using 10-inch ducting.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 8 feet.
- For remote or inaccessible installations, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- 8200VSx units require fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit, and are designed to handle environments ranging from <b20°f to=”” 115°f.<=”” b=””>.</b20°f>
- For installation in environments below 20F down to -20F, it will be necessary to add our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972).
- The front of the cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 32F.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
- Compressor Heater #1727:protects the unit when installed in environments that drop down to 20°F – INCLUDED.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20°F and as low as -20°F when combined with our compressor heater.
- Duct Hoods (Cold Side)(#7408 for low-humidity environments or #7427 for high-humidity environments) and Kits (#1476 for low-humidity environments or #7426 for high-humidity environments): permits the cooling unit to be located remotely, up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar.
- Duct Kits are the same as Duct Hoods, and also include 2 x 25-feet of 10-inch insulated (R-6) flex ducting.
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot (#1780)and 50-foot (#1781)
CellarPro VS Series Enhanced Warranty #1836
Compressor Crankcase Heater #1727
Remote Control and Display #1603:
Duct Intake Hood (Cold Side) Low RH #7408
Duct Intake Hood (Cold Side) High RH #7427
Duct Intake Kit (Cold Side) Low RH#1476
Duct Intake Kit (Cold Side) High RH#7426
Outdoor Hood for Mini Split #1766
- Capacity:6438 BTUH @ 55F
- Size:16 1/4w x 31 3/4d x 22 1/10h (in)
- Power/Rating:115V AC / 60 Hz
– Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
– Startup: 48.3 Amps
– Unit Amp Rating: 11.8 Amps (high fan speed)
– Total Watts with Evaporator On / Low Fan: 1135
– Total Watts with Evaporator Off / Low Fan: 1235
BTUH @ 55F:
-Low Fan Speed: 6254
-High Fan Speed: 6438
1 Ton Nominal
Compatible with 15-Amp Dedicated Circuit
- Warranty:2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
Optional Extended Warranty sold separately.
Limited Warranty Policy Framing Cutout Diagram VSI Cut Sheet Framing Diagram As Ducted Cut Sheet