CellarPro Heat Exchanger (P/N 16733). Our refrigerant heat exchanger uses a coaxial design for optimum heat transfer. Fits CellarPro AH18Sx through AH36Sx systems.
Heat exchangers are required with long line sets and/or when the vertical up (ie the evaporator is above the condensing unit) liquid line runs over 30 feet (60 ft maximum up). Vertical down (ie the evaporator is below the condensing unit) liquid lines do not require a heat exchanger.
Liquid subcoolers are recommended for split system installations with vertical up (ie the evaporator is above the condensing unit) liquid line runs over 30 feet.
- Coaxial design for optimum heat transfer
- Sizes to fit 1/3 to 80 H.P. capacity systems
- 1/3 H.P. through 10 H.P. constructed with copper outer tube and red brass inner tube
- 15 H.P. through 80 H.P. constructed with steel outer tube and stainless steel inner tube
- Design working pressure 450 PSIG
- Burst pressure 2250 PSIG
- U.L. recognized or listed
- Size:13w x 5/8d x 2 5/16h (in)
- Warranty:1 Year
- SKU:HXR-150 (1962)