CellarPro 3200/4200 Duct HOOD (Rear) (P/N 7407). Duct openings are designed to attach to two 8″ ducts (not included) for condenser intake and exhaust. Removable slot plate provides easy access to removable air filter.
Please note: The high fan speed setting is required whenever the cooling unit is ducted. The diameter of the ducting must be 8-inches or greater from start to finish, and must not be reduced.
Custom duct hood for CellarPro 3200 and 4200 Series wine cooling units. With this hood and a minimum of 8-inch ducting from start to finish (not included), the hot air intake/exhaust can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening).
- Attaches easily to the rear of 3200 and 4200 wine cooling units
- Provides quick access to removable air filter
- Designed for easy hook-up to 8″ ducting (not included)
- One or both openings may be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet)
- Powdercoated, cold-rolled, thick-gauge steel
The depth of the hood includes 2 1/4 inches for the 8-inch dia. duct adapters. The hood is designed to slide over the rear of the cooling unit, and will overlap the cooling unit by approximately 1 inch.
- Capacity:100 Equivalent Feet
- Size:14 1/2w x 7 7/8d x 19 11/16h (in)
- Warranty:1 Year