CellarPro VS/Split Duct HOOD (Cold Side) HIGH RH #7427 (P/N 7427). Duct openings are designed to attach to two 8-inch insulated ducting (not included) for evaporator intake and exhaust. Custom design allows access to controls and switches on the face of the cooling unit.
Requires 9 inches of additional height at the front of the cooling unit.
Bottle Probe Operating Instructions:
- When measuring liquid temperatures, the (HY) differential should be set at 1 degree (so that the wine liquid doesn’t fluctuate more than 1 degree.)
- When measuring air temperatures, the (HY) differential should be set at 4 degrees (the cooling unit will burn out prematurely if the unit cycles on’off every time the air temperature changes by 1 degree.)
- The probe or bottle/probe must be located in a location with good air movement in order to correctly register the temperature changes inside the cellar.
- When measuring air temperature with ducted systems, the ideal location for the bottle probe is in the return air register; when measuring air temperature with through-the-wall systems, the ideal location for the bottle probe is near the return air grill; when measuring liquid temperatures in bottles, the ideal location of the bottle is near the top of the racks with good airflow.
- In all cases, it is recommended to check the actual cellar temperature against the display temperature when the bottle probe is first setup and subsequently whenever the location moves.
- Refer to our Owners Manual for instructions how to change the HY differential
Custom duct hood for CellarPro 3200 / 4200 VS and 3000S / 4000S Split Refrigeration Systems. With this kit, the cold air intake/exhaust can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per opening).
Required for use in moderate to high humidity environments.
The hood includes the ducting hood and remote display. Insulated 8-inch or greater (required from start to finish) ducting is NOT included.
- Attaches easily to the front of 3200/4200 VS and 3000S/4000S Split refrigeration systems
- Appropriate for High Humidity environments
- Provides access to cooling unit control panel and switches
- Designed for easy hook-up to insulated 8″ ducting (not included)
- One or both openings may be ducted (total of 100 equivalent feet)
- Maintains accurate temperatures inside the wine cellar
- Includes our remote thermostat bottle probe (measures air or liquid temperatures)
- Includes our remote control display kit
This kit includes the front duct hood, remote control display kit and bottle probe. Insulated 8-inch ducting (required) is not included with this kit. You may purchase this kit with ducting if you prefer – see item #7426.
The high fan speed setting is required when our unit is ducted.
- Capacity:100 Equivalent Feet
- Size:14 3/16w x 4 11/16d x 27 1/2h (in)
- Warranty:1 Year