The D025 is a ducted wine cellar cooling unit for small residential and commercial wine cellars. Use the wine cellar cooling calculator to determine if the D025 is suitable for your wine storage application. The D025 unit is a self-contained, fully ductable cooling unit and as is a step up from the TTW018. If the cellar is sized for the TTW018 and contains a lot of glass, moving to the D025 is recommended. Contractor installation is recommended. The maximum capacity is 3,300 BTU/h (0.97 Kilowatts).
[The D025 is a 60Hz system, which is standard in the majority of North and South America; if you need a comparable 50Hz system (used in most of Europe, Asia, Africa, & Australia) see the WG40 wine cellar cooling unit. Verify your country’s line frequency.]
Additionally, the D025 wine cellar cooling unit comes with many options and accessories, shown below. The Extreme Climate Protection bundle protects your wine collection from low (below 40°F) and elevated (100°-120°F) ambient temperatures. The All Wine Temperatures bundle contains both a factory-mounted heater to protect your cellar from low room temperatures and extended controls to adjust your wine room or wine display to serving temperatures. The Ultimate bundle contains all the features from the Extreme Climate Protection and All Wine Temperatures bundles.
The D025 wine cellar cooling unit is also available in a water-cooled configuration.
Wine Guardian’s water-cooled units are ideal for geothermal, cooling tower and lake water applications and offer unique control and operating features not found on competitor’s systems. Also, no warm condenser air connections are required so it could be a good solution when warm condenser air venting is an issue. Completely self-contained through-the-wall or remote remote systems provide optimal temperature and humidity control for the preservation and enjoyment of your wine investment. Available in 1/4-ton through 2-ton capacities (250 to 8000 cu ft. or 10 to 240 m³), 3,000 BTU to 15, 200 BTU, net output (870 to 3712 watts).
- Fan coil unit and condensing system
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminium frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labour)
- Factory service hotline support
- Made in the USA
D025 Ducted Cooling Unit
- D025 (previously known as 1/4 Ton)
- Estimated Room Size: up to 800 cubic feet
- Digital Thermostat
- Self contained, pre-charged
- Current: 8.6 amps
- Circuit: 15 amps
- 33″ l x 14″w x 14″h
- Approx. 80 lbs
- 8″ Round Insulated Ducting, (not included)
The ducted split wine cellar cooling system has several different options available. The available electric heater is a factory-mounted option that will protect your wine cellar from cold ambient temperatures. A standalone humidifier is a necessary addition if the wine cellar consistently sees low relative humidity (RH) levels. Lastly, Wine Guardian’s remote monitoring and sensing system allows the user to place up to three (3) remote sensors in the wine cellar to monitor average cellar conditions at different locations in the cellar (near the ceiling, near the floor, etc). This information is continuously relayed to the cooling unit and to the remote interface controller.
- Available electric heater
- Standalone humidifier
- Remote monitoring and sensing
- Low ambient protection (to a minimum of -20°F/-29°C)
- Serving Temperature Cooling