The D050 wine cellar cooling system is a self-contained, ducted wine cellar cooling system for medium-sized residential and commercial applications. The wine cellar cooling calculator can help determine if the D050 will be suitable for your wine cellar. The D050 wine cooler is also suggested for smaller cellars containing large amounts of glass. Contractor installation is recommended. The maximum capacity is 6,320 BTU/h (1.85 Kilowatts). The D050 system is available in a water-cooled configuration.
[The D050 is a 60Hz system, which is standard in the majority of North and South America; if you need a comparable 50Hz system (used in most of Europe, Asia, Africa, & Australia) see the WG75 wine cellar cooling unit. Verify your country’s line frequency].
Options and accessories for D050 cooling systems are shown below. The Electric Heat option is a factory-mounted heater which protects your cellar from cold ambient temperatures. Duct collars give owners the option of adding additional ducting to and from their Wine Guardian unit.
Wine Guardian’s water-cooled units are ideal for geothermal, cooling tower and lake water applications and offer unique control and operating features not found on competitor’s systems. Also, no warm condenser air connections are required so it could be a good solution when warm condenser air venting is an issue. Completely self-contained through-the-wall or remote remote systems provide optimal temperature and humidity control for the preservation and enjoyment of your wine investment. Available in 1/4-ton through 2-ton capacities (250 to 8000 cu ft. or 10 to 240 m³), 3,000 BTU to 15, 200 BTU, net output (870 to 3712 watts).
- Fan coil unit and condensing system
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminium frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labour)
- Factory service hotline support
- Made in the USA
D050 (previously known as 1/2 Ton)
Wine Guardian Standard 1/2 Ton Ducted Unit for wine cellars
- Estimated Room Size: up to 1,500 cubic feet
- Cooling capacity rating conditions:
(78F / 50% RH evaporator, 78F condenser)
- Digital Thermostat
- Power Requirements: 115V/1P/60Hz
- Current: 11.9 amps
- Circuit: 15 amps
- Approx 125 Lbs
- 33″l x 22″w x 14″h
- 10″ Round Insulated Ducting, (not included)
The ducted split wine cellar cooling system has several different options available. The available electric heater is a factory-mounted option that will protect your wine cellar from cold ambient temperatures. A standalone humidifier is a necessary addition if the wine cellar consistently sees low relative humidity (RH) levels. Lastly, Wine Guardian’s remote monitoring and sensing system allows the user to place up to three (3) remote sensors in the wine cellar to monitor average cellar conditions at different locations in the cellar (near the ceiling, near the floor, etc). This information is continuously relayed to the cooling unit and to the remote interface controller.
- Available electric heater
- Standalone humidifier
- Remote monitoring and sensing
- Low ambient protection (to a minimum of -20°F/-29°C)
- Serving Temperature Cooling