The D200 is a ducted wine room cooling unit for large residential and commercial applications. The D200 is fully ductable and self-contained. The wine cellar cooling calculator can help determine if this unit is suitable for your wine room. Contractor installation is recommended. The maximum capacity is 14,100 BTU/h (4.13 Kilowatts). A D200WC water-cooled configuration is available.
[The D200 is a 60Hz system, which is standard in the majority of North and South America; if you need a comparable 50Hz system (used in most of Europe, Asia, Africa, & Australia) see the WG175 wine cellar cooling unit. Verify your country’s line frequency].
Options and accessories for the D200 wine room cooling unit appear below. Our Serving Temperature Cooling Option allows wines to be stored at serving temperature instead of storage temperature. This option is ideal for restaurants and other commercial applications which store large volumes of wine.
Wine Guardian’s water-cooled units are ideal for geothermal, cooling tower and lake water applications and offer unique control and operating features not found on competitor’s systems. Also, no warm condenser air connections are required so it could be a good solution when warm condenser air venting is an issue. Completely self-contained through-the-wall or remote remote systems provide optimal temperature and humidity control for the preservation and enjoyment of your wine investment. Available in 1/4-ton through 2-ton capacities (250 to 8000 cu ft. or 10 to 240 m³), 3,000 BTU to 15, 200 BTU, net output (870 to 3712 watts).
- Fan coil unit and condensing system
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminium frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labour)
- Factory service hotline support
- Made in the USA
D200 (previously known as 2 Ton)
- Estimated Room Size: 3,000 – 5,500 cubic feet
- Cooling capacity rating conditions:
(78F/50% RH evaporator, 78F condensor):22,000
- Power Requirements: 230V/1P/60Hz
- Current Draw (Amps): 19
- Circuit Size (Amps): 20
- Digital Thermostat, 25′ wire is supplied at No Charge with System Purchase
- 50″L x 22″ W x 18″ H
- Approx 200 lbs.
- 12″ Round Insulated Ducting, (not included)