DS025 1/4 Ton Split System (for cellars up to 1,750cuft)
The DS025 split wine cellar air conditioner with ductable fan-coil is ideal for small residential and commercial applications. TheDS025 has an application range from 250 to 1,750 cubic feet, depending upon use and room construction. You must have a qualified contractor install this system. Max capacity of 3,080 BTU/h (0.89 Kilowatts).
Wine Guardian’s split wine cellar cooling system provides superb air distribution and temperature control for optimal conditioning of your wine cellar. The extremely quiet and virtually vibration-free system offers maximum flexibility in system location and cellar designs.
Our system makes it ideal for cellars that have little or no extra space to install a self-contained Wine Guardian system, for applications where condenser air is difficult to exhaust and for longer duct runs. We offer four ducted split models that are available in ¼ ton, ½ ton, 1-ton and 2-ton capacities (250 to 8,000 cubic ft) in 60Hz and two ducted split models that are available in 42 to 240 m³ capacities in 50Hz versions.
The split system operates in ambient temperatures between 0°F and 115°F (-18°C and 46°C). As with all Wine Guardian products, it is certified by ETL to UL and Canadian standards for safety and performance.
The DS025 wine cellar air conditioner has many available options and accessories. Some of these include Wine Guardian’s serving temperature option and an electric heater option. The serving temperature option allows wine to be stored at serving temperature (short-term storage), while the electric heater is a factory-mounted heater designed to protect your cellar from cold ambient temperatures.
- Fan coil unit and condensing system
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminum frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labor)
- Factory service hotline support
- Made in the USA
DS025 – 1/4 Ton Wine Guardian Ducted Split System:
- Evaporator Dimensions: 17″W x 14″H x 14″D
- Condensing Unit Dimensions : 19″W x 18″H x 24″D
- Designed for wine cellars from: 400 – 2000 cu.ft.
- Electrical Requirements: 115v / 1ph / 60 Hz
The ducted split wine cellar cooling system has several different options available. The available electric heater is a factory-mounted option that will protect your wine cellar from cold ambient temperatures. A standalone humidifier is a necessary addition if the wine cellar consistently sees low relative humidity (RH) levels. Lastly, Wine Guardian’s remote monitoring and sensing system allows the user to place up to three (3) remote sensors in the wine cellar to monitor average cellar conditions at different locations in the cellar (near the ceiling, near the floor, etc). This information is continuously relayed to the cooling unit and to the remote interface controller.
Electric Heater Option
Stand Alone Humidifier
- Available electric heater
- Standalone humidifier
- Remote monitoring and sensing
- Low ambient protection (to a minimum of -20°F/-29°C)
- Serving Temperature Cooling
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.