DS050 1/2 Ton Split System (for cellars up to 2,500cuft)
The DS050 split wine cellar air conditioning system with ductable fan-coil is suited for medium-sized residential and commercial applications. This split system has an application range from 650 to 2,500 cubic feet, depending upon use and room construction. Contractor installation is required. Max capacity of 4,750 BTU/h (1.38 Kilowatts). Download Datasheet Split System Specifications Split System Options Sheet More information »
The DS050 split wine cellar air conditioning system with ductable fan-coil is suited for medium-sized residential and commercial applications. This split system has an application range from 650 to 2,500 cubic feet, depending upon use and room construction. Contractor installation is required. Max capacity of 4,750 BTU/h (1.38 Kilowatts).
[The DS050 is a 60Hz system, which is standard in the majority of North and South America; if you need a comparable 50Hz system (used in most of Europe, Asia, Africa, & Australia), see the WG75 or WGS100 wine cellar cooling unit. Verify your country’s line frequency.]
Accessories for the DS050 system include the wine cellar monitoring system Moniteur du Vin and flexible ductwork. The Moniteur du Vin is a cell-powered wine cellar monitoring system that alerts you if your cellar conditions stray from pre-set safe ranges. Flexible ductwork allows the evaporator of the SS050 wine cellar air conditioning system to be ducted.
The DS050 wine cellar air conditioner has many available options and accessories. Some of these include Wine Guardian’s serving temperature option and an electric heater option. The serving temperature option allows wine to be stored at serving temperature (short-term storage), while the electric heater is a factory-mounted heater designed to protect your cellar from cold ambient temperatures.
- Fan coil unit and condensing system
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminum frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labor)
- Factory service hotline support
- Made in the USA
SS050 – 1/2 Ton Wine Guardian Ducted Split System
- Evaporator Dimensions: 17″W x 14″H x 22″D
- Condensing Unit Dimensions : 19″W x 18″H x 24″D
- Designed for wine cellars from: 800 – 3000 cu.ft.
- Electrical Requirements: 115v / 1ph / 60 Hz
The ducted split wine cellar cooling system has several different options available. The available electric heater is a factory-mounted option that will protect your wine cellar from cold ambient temperatures. A standalone humidifier is a necessary addition if the wine cellar consistently sees low relative humidity (RH) levels. Lastly, Wine Guardian’s remote monitoring and sensing system allows the user to place up to three (3) remote sensors in the wine cellar to monitor average cellar conditions at different locations in the cellar (near the ceiling, near the floor, etc). This information is continuously relayed to the cooling unit and to the remote interface controller.
Electric Heater Option $475.00
Duct Kit $180.00
Stand Alone Humidifier $850.00
Remote Sensor $135.00
- Available electric heater
- Standalone humidifier
- Remote monitoring and sensing
- Low ambient protection (to a minimum of -20°F/-29°C)
- Serving Temperature Cooling
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.