Years of experience working within the wine cellar industry have inspired us to create a design capable of overcoming a range of installation challenges which limit the performance and longevity of a traditional cooling unit. Welcome to the Extreme Series – our highest end, professional grade cooling unit utilizing state of the art, high quality components. The system is designed for Powerful Operation, Efficiency, High Reliability and Longevity with excellent performance in a wide range of working environments.
The Extreme 3500ti introduces variable speed fans to WhisperKOOL’s most advanced and powerful self-contained cooling system. Utilizing variable speed fans this high capacity unit can maintain optimal cellar conditions while operating at a quiet 57 decibels. The Extreme is designed to fit between standard wall studs for simple “through-the-wall” installation with minimum modification to existing wall structures. Extremes are acceptable for mounting through an exterior wall and can operate in a 110°F exhaust environment. The ti Series includes our most advanced controller utilizing Advanced System Protection Technology. This features a series of strategically placed monitoring probes, which ensure efficient performance and long cooling unit life. This system is designed to maintain 55°F and 50-70% relative humidity in a cellar up to 800 cubic feet in size.
800 cu. ft. (Properly Insulated Cellar)
dBA: Condenser side:
High: 62 Decibels
Med: 56 Decibels
Low: 51 Decibels
dBA: Evaporator side:
High: 61 Decibels
Med: 57 Decibels
Low: 51 Decibels
14.25″W x 15.75″H x 28″D
Through-the-Wall, Partially Ducted, Fully Ducted
55°F temperature differential
Digital Control Display
Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
- Selectable 3-speed fans
- Reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Advanced electronic display
- Liquid bottle probe
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Maintains 55 degrees in cellars up to 800 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
- Oversized coils
- Quiet operation technology delivers sound levels as low as 51 db.
- Durable finish
- 30°F temperature differential Superior Operating Flexibility
- In hotter climates where outside temperatures can be over 110°F.
- In cold climates where winter temperatures prevent other units from operating effectively
- In limited spaces where ventilation is a problem
- Perfect for ducting and/or installation into remote locations.
- The Extreme Series wine cellar cooling units are designed to operate effectively in environmental conditions that cause traditional cooling units to fail.
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to some existing design restrictions. There are several factors such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. which will seem adequate but do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimum environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for the design limitations. Under sized cooling units can lead to pre-mature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result they are not covered under warranty.
- The Exterior Grille protects the exhaust side of the system from the weather elements when installed through an exterior wall.
- The Exhaust Plenum allows the warm exhaust air to be ducted to another area. Ideal if the room adjacent to your cellar is not ideal for warm air to be exhausted into. This also allows you to duct the condenser supply air from an alternate location.