The Fully Ducted Extreme Series units can be positioned up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar, creating a noise-free cellar environment. Fully ducted installation provides many installation options, allowing you to not only put the unit in more remote areas of the home but to also have full control of where the exhaust air vents to. This series features an advanced liquid temperature controller with a remote LED display (which can be placed up to 300 line feet from the unit) and electronic thermostat. Maintain 55°F and 50-70% relative humidity in a cellars up to 800 cu. Ft. (3500tiR), 1250 cu. Ft. (5000tiR), or 2000 cu. Ft. (8000tiR) in size.
- Cooling unit can be located up to 25 ducted feet from the cellar
- Selectable 3-speed fans
- Extreme Series Technology provides reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Advanced electronic display
- Remote digital LED readout w/ 50ft. communication line
- Liquid bottle probe
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Maintains 55 degrees in cellars up to 1250 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
- Oversized coils
- Noise-free cellar environment
- Durable finish
1250 cu. ft. (Properly Insulated Cellar)
14.25″W x 21.75″H x 49.5″D
Within 25 ducted feet of cellar.
55°F temperature differential
Digital Control Display
Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
Unit can be fully ducted.
2 year parts and labor / 5 year compressor
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to some existing design restrictions. There are several factors such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. which will seem adequate but do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimum environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for the design limitations. Under sized cooling units can lead to pre-mature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result they are not covered under warranty.
The Exterior Grill protects the system from the elements when installed on an outside wall.
* Exterior Grille:
- No Exterior Grille
- Exterior Grille