Phantom 8000 (For Cellars up to 2000 cuft)
WhisperKOOL is proud to introduce the Phantom. This self-contained ducted unit combines the capacity and flexible installation options with customizable blower configuration. By simply removing the exterior metal panels, the Phantom’s powerful blowers can be reoriented to the right, left, or top of the unit. This grants the customer the option of installing the unit in any ducting configuration they desire. The Phantom’s fully ducted configuration has another advantage: low noise levels in the wine cellar.
The unit is intended to be installed in an attic or a utility room adjacent to the cellar. This system uses WhisperKOOL’s liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe. By monitoring liquid temperature instead of air temperature, the bottle probe ensures that your wine cellar maintains optimal wine-aging conditions. This system can be ordered with our 24-volt thermostat conversion kit. The Phantom combines sleek, modern design with quietness, customizable installation options, and proven performance.
NOTE: Installation by a professional or licensed contractor is recommended.
- Flexible installation options
- Proven cooling performance
- Liquid-temperature-measuring bottle probe
- Quiet operation
- Quick-to-access components for ease of maintenance
- Corrosion-resistant drip tray
- Black powder-coated paint scheme
- Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures as high as 110°F
There are circumstances in which a cellar design may require a larger unit due to existing restrictions. Building materials such as glass, stone, concrete, etc. do not offer the insulation capacity required to maintain the optimal cellar environment. We recommend purchasing a unit with a larger capacity to compensate for design limitations. * Please utilize our Cellar Wizard in order to ensure you are selecting the proper cooling unit for your application. Undersized cooling units can lead to premature failure and/or prevent the system from reaching the desired set temperature. As a result, they are not covered under warranty.
24V Thermostat Conversion Kit:
Tap into the latest technology to manage and monitor your wine cellar environment with WhisperKOOL.
Introducing our new 24-volt thermostat conversion kit for WhisperKOOL split systems**.
Utilize the industry leading technology from major manufacturers to monitor the environment of your cellar. (see individual thermostat manufactures features and benefits for details.)
- Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Monitor run time and energy usage.
- Set alarm notifications.
- View your cellar conditions from your mobile device.
The use of the 24-volt thermostat conversion kit eliminates the thermostat normally included with the system and allows your contractor to select, purchase and install the thermostat technology of your choice, including but not limited to:
- By selecting the 24V Thermostat Conversion Kit, you have acknowledged that the system will not be built with the standard WhisperKOOL control or liquid measuring bottle probe. You will have to source and purchase your own 24V thermostat to run the equipment.
- Not utilizing the thermostat from WhisperKOOL also eliminates the use of the bottle probe.
- WhisperKOOL does not provide smart thermostats. Those must be purchased separately.
- WhisperKOOL customer service staff do not provide technical support for the customers’ selected thermostat.
**The 24-volt Thermostat conversion kit is currently available as an option for all Platinum and Ceiling Mount Split System models.**
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.