Professional and sleek the RF Wireless Touchpad is easily paired with Armacost Lighting’s Dual RF and Wi-Fi LED Controller or 2-in-1 LED Dimmer. Provides remote on/off control and dimming for a multitude of lighting types. Using radio frequency (RF) technology, it eliminates the need to run wires from the dimmer/controller to the wireless touchpad to be able to control LED lighting up to 100 ft. away through walls and doors.
- Supplemental accessory to Armacost Lighting’s 2-in-1 LED dimmer or Dual RF and Wi-Fi controller
- Designer-style wireless touchpad can easily be surface mounted or installed in-wall in standard electrical boxes
- Blends with existing switches and dimming decor
- Wireless touchpad features brightness controls and on/off
- Can control multiple dimmers/controllers, or multiple touchpad’s can control separate dimmers/controllers in the same area without interference
- Each package contains installation guidelines, designer-style wireless touchpad, switch plate, mounting screws and drywall anchors
- Compatible with most, but not all electrical boxes, minimum unobstructed box or bracket opening: 1-7/8 in. x 2-7/8 in.
- Uses a 27A battery (included)
- CSA and FCC listed
- Input voltage: 12-volt–24-volt DC
- Output current: 8A
- Max load with 12-volt DC lighting: 96 watts
- Max load with 24-volt DC lighting: 192 watts
- Working temperature: 55~140°F (13~60°C)
- Wireless working frequency: 433.92Mhz
- Battery: Alkaline 27A 12-volt
- Listings: CE, RoHS, FCC, CSA
- Dimensions: 2-3/4 in. W x 4-1/2 in. H x 5/8 in.
Limited 2-year warranty. This product is for dry location use only. Improper installation, improper powering, abuse, or failure to use this device for its intended purpose will void warranty.
Wireless-Dimmer-Touchpad Information LED Dimming Basics for White LED Lighting