RGB RibbonFlex Pro 60 LEDs per meter
Enhance surroundings with colorful, playful highlights or striking accents. Set a static custom color, including white, or create dynamic color-changing scenes and effects.
- Provides brighter illumination and more uniform light distribution given the 2X greater LED density
- Great solution for task lighting when used above work surfaces
RibbonFlex Pro is easy to install in straight, curved and irregular spaces, offering virtually limitless design and installation possibilities. It can be cut to size every 2 in. or easily linked together to create longer lengths of lighting. Ultra thin and flexible, its low profile enables mounting in compact spaces. 3M high-bond adhesive tape backing makes positioning as easy as peel-and-stick.
- A 12-Volt DC LED power supply is required– see power supplies for options available
- Requires acolor controller to blend red, green and blue LEDs to create custom colors and automated color-changing scenes and effects
- Fully dimmable – see color controllers for options available
- When set at 100% bright white this model produces about 400 lumens per meter
- Can be cut every 50mm (~2 in.)
- For RV and boat interiors, tape lighting can be powered directly by a 12-volt battery, AC/DC power supply not required
- Contents by Product Length:
- 2 ft. and 16.4 ft.: includes one SureLock wire-lead connector, one SureLock splice connector, two peel-and-stick wire support clips, wire leads at both ends of the strip, and instructions.
- 8 ft : includes instructions. Does not include any connectors, wire support clips or wire leads.
8.2ft (2.5 Meters)
32.8ft (10 Meters)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- LED Count: 60 LEDs/m
- LED Module: SMD 5050 tri-chip RGB
- Beam Angle: 120° wide
- Tape Height/Width: 2 x 10mm
- Cuttable: Every 2″ approx (50mm)
- Listings: CE, RoHS, CSA
Limited 3-year warranty. This product is for dry location use only. Improper installation, improper powering, abuse, or failure to use this LED tape light for its intended purpose
will void warranty. LED tape light cannot be returned or exchanged once cut
unless under warranty replacement.