New model of RibbonFlex Pro 120 coming soon.
RibbonFlex Pro 120 White.
Manufactured for custom installations, RibbonFlex Pro is highly configurable to meet the design needs for residential and commercial applications. Add creative lighting to tray ceilings, coves, under cabinets, architectural elements and more. Use the outdoor model to accent decks, patios, docks, gardens or anywhere ambience is desired. At only 1/8″ thick and 3/8″ wide, RibbonFlex Pro lighting is easy to hide and will fit almost any space – straight, curved or irregular. Cut to size or easily link together for longer lengths; 3M high-bond adhesive backing for easy peel and stick. Low voltage safe, requires a 12 Volt DC power supply (sold separately).
- Uses SMD 3528 LED modules – 120 LEDs per meter (about 36 LEDs per ft.) – to produce 950 lumens of light output per meter (about 280 lumens per ft.)
- Great for under cabinet lighting and well suited for any general task lighting project where bright illumination is required, yet is fully dimmable
- High density LEDs allow for the tape light to be installed close to an adjacent surface to provide the most seamless illumination with no bright light spots
- Fully dimmable with standard in-wall dimmers when used with Armacost AC Dimmable Power Supplies
- Also dimmable with Armacost Lighting’s line of 12-volt dimmers, wireless and Wi-Fi controls, (iOS and Android)
- Series 120/950 tape light can be cut every 25mm (approximately every 1 in.)
Order by color temperature and reel length.
All lengths (except 10 meter reels) include:
(1) Series 120/950 LED tape light
(2) low-voltage power wire leads, 48-in. wire lead on one end, 8-in. wire lead on other end
(1) SureLock Wire Lead Connector for bridging gaps
(1) SureLock Splice Connector for extending tape strip lengths
(2) Peel-and-stick Wire Support Clips
Detailed planning and installation guide
- Requires a 12-volt DC power supply, sold separately.
- Fully dimmable; the type of dimmer you choose will be based on how you want to connect and install your LED lighting.
- Fully customizable, cut to size every 2 inches or easily connect strips together to create longer lengths; uses 3M high-bond adhesive backing for easy peel and stick installation
- Tape height/width is about 2mm x 8mm (~1/8 in. X 3/8 in.), easy to hide and will fit almost any space – straight, curved or irregular
- A typical 8 ft. length tape light will use about 23 watts of power at 100% brightness, much less when dimmed
- For RV and boat interiors, tape lighting can be powered directly by a 12-volt battery, AC/DC power supply not required
- CSA listed, conforms to UL standard 8750MFG,
Class 2 NEC compliant, for dry location use only
- Limited three-year warranty
Warm White (3000k) or Natural White (4000k)
8.2ft (2.5 Meters)