Sentry 100 Humidification System for Humidor Cabinets
Sentry Analog Humidification Systems
This system provides a versatile conditioning size for large cabinets and displays. It uses a finely adjustable analog control to provide accurate conditioning and easy installation, and can be used to convert an existing cabinet into a state-of-the-art humidor.
Our evaporative Sentry Humidification System is accurate to +/-5%, has an on-board hygrometer and electronic time-to-fill indicator, and has a conditioning capacity of 100 cubic feet.
Dimensions: System with standard top-mounted controller = 8.5″w x 10.625″h x 15.25″l
– Reservoir only (controller detached) = 8.5″w x 8.6875″h x 15.25″l
Conditioning Capacity: 120 cubic feet 23 db (150 CF with high output fan)
Reservoir Capacity: 1.75 gallon
- Accurate to +/-5% relative humidity
- Manual dial humidity control
- Electronic time-to-fill indicator
- Made by Vigilant in the USA
Noise: 49 db (55 db with high output fan)
Power: Universal input 1 PH 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz.
- Remote control wire
- Ducted output kit – includes (1) 4′ section of 4″ flex duct and (1) flanged fitting
- Fully ducted kit – includes (2) 4′ sections of 4″ flex duct and (2) flanged fittings
– this option requires purchase of optional remote control wire
- International plug kit (contains 3 of the most common plugs used worldwide)