SS200 Split Wine Cellar Cooling System (for cellars up to 8,000cuft)
The SS200 split system wine cooling unit with ductable fan-coil is recommended for large residential and commercial applications. The unit has an application range from 1,500 to 8,000 cubic feet, depending upon use and room construction. Contractor installation is required. Max capacity of 14,150 BTU/h (4.10 Kilowatts).
The SS200 split wine cooling unit with ductable fan-coil is recommended for large residential and commercial applications. The unit has an application range from 1,500 to 8,000 cubic feet, depending upon use and room construction. Contractor installation is required. Max capacity of 14,150 BTU/h (4.10 Kilowatts).
[The SS200 is a 60Hz system, which is standard in the majority of North and South America; if you need a comparable 50Hz system (used in most of Europe, Asia, Africa, & Australia), see the WGS175 wine cellar cooling unit. Verify your country’s line frequency.]
The SS200 features many options and accessories including a combo duct kit and serving temperature option. This kit includes one supply duct collar, one return duct collar, one box of insulated ductwork and tie wraps & fasteners for connection of ductwork to the evaporating section of the SS200 wine cellar air conditioner. The serving temperature option allows wine to be stored at serving temperature.
Accessories for the SS200 wine cellar air conditioning system include an electric heater and supply & return duct collars. The factory-mounted electric heater protects your wine from low ambient temperatures. Supply & return duct collars allow for ductwork to be connected to the evaporator of the wine cellar air conditioner.
- Fan coil unit and condensing system
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminum frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labor)
- Factory service hotline support
- Made in the USA
SS088 – 1 Ton Wine Guardian Ducted Split System
- Evaporator Dimensions: 21″W x 18″H x 22″D
- Condensing Unit Dimensions : 38″W x 27″H x 32″D
- Designed for wine cellars from: 2500 – 8500 cu.ft.
- Electrical Requirements: 230v / 1ph / 60 Hz
The ducted split wine cellar cooling system has several different options available. The available electric heater is a factory-mounted option that will protect your wine cellar from cold ambient temperatures. A standalone humidifier is a necessary addition if the wine cellar consistently sees low relative humidity (RH) levels. Lastly, Wine Guardian’s remote monitoring and sensing system allows the user to place up to three (3) remote sensors in the wine cellar to monitor average cellar conditions at different locations in the cellar (near the ceiling, near the floor, etc). This information is continuously relayed to the cooling unit and to the remote interface controller.
Electric Heater Option
Stand Alone Humidifier
- Available electric heater
- Standalone humidifier
- Remote monitoring and sensing
- Low ambient protection (to a minimum of -20°F/-29°C)
- Serving Temperature Cooling
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.