2500-8500BTU Wall Mount
Wine Mate split cooling system is designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 55~65 °F for a properly insulated room at a normal environment.
- The wine room space will maintain humidity of 50~70% RH even when the environment becomes dry or humid.
- These temperatures and humidity’s are optimized for long term storage of wine, fur and tobacco.
- The condensing unit can be placed away from the wine room as far as 75 feet, which will bring an extremely quiet operation
- Perfect for storing cigars, chocolate, salami, and fine leather and furs (additional cost and customization required)
- Split System Wine Cooling Unit , ceiling mounted design
- Outdoor enclosure is included with condensing unit
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine’s temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system.
The Wine-Mate 2500 8500SSH cooling unit is a split system design with a capacity of 250-2000 cubic feet. With this split system, the condensing unit can be placed up to 75 feet away from the fan coil, and the cold air is fed into the cabinet or room (via the evaporator) through a copper pipe.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs – please call for more information!
|SSH Units Specification Chart|
|Model||Dimensions WxDxH in.||Weight||Capacity||Electrical|
|2500SSH||Evaperator||Condenser||Evaporator||Condenser||Up to 250 cu ft||Evaporator||Condenser|
|22.5×15.8×14.3||18x14x12||35 lb||40 lb||115V 60Hz 0.8A||115V 60Hz 5.7A|
|4500SSH||25.5×22.8×16.3||18x14x12||45 lb||60 lb||Up to 1000cu ft||115V 60Hz 1.8A||115V 60Hz 6.9A|
|6500SSH||25×22.8×20.3||24x18x18||55 lb||90 lb||Up to 1500 cu ft||115V 60Hz 1.8A||115V 60Hz 12A|
|8500SSH||27×22.8×22.3||24x18x18||65 lb||115 lb||Up to 2000 cu ft||115V 60Hz 2.1A||115V 60Hz 15A|
|Optional Low Ambient Kit: Recommended for applications where the low ambient temperatures in the condensing unit mounting area will be between 0 and 45°F. Feature is factory-installed.
|Wine Bottle Probe Measure the true wine temperature inside your cellar.
No Wine Bottle Probe (Standard) Wine Bottle Probe[ $99.00]