Touchless Dimmer and On/Off Switch
Armacost Lighting’s Touchless Dimmer Switch provides smooth dimming of white LED lighting with just the wave of a hand. Using Infrared sensing technology and a subtle, 1/2 in. recessed-mount sensor, this LED dimmer switch is great for a wide range of applications, especially wherever hands-free operation is ideal.
- An inconspicuous control unit attaches to the sensor head through a generous, 5-foot wire lead for a broad range of installations
- Pass any object in front of the sensor to turn your lights on and off. Hold it in place for continuous, full-range dimming
- The dimmer saves the brightness setting until the next time the lights are turned on
- A recessed-mount IR sensor projects a mere 1/8 in. on top of your mounting surface
- This dimmer uses infrared (IR) light emitters and sensors to detect objects within its range
- For use with Armacost Lighting’s RibbonFlex Pro White LED Tape Lighting or other single color LED lighting operating on 12- or 24-volt DC power (constant voltage), not for use with RGB color-changing LEDs
- Compatible with Armacost Lighting standard power supplies, may not be compatible with those by other manufacturers
- Remote sensor wire allows the IR sensor head to be located up to 60 inches from the dimmer housing, simplifying your wiring requirements and making concealment of components easier
- A limited sensing range (~6 inches) and minimum detection time help to prevent unintended operation
- Low-voltage safe, Operates on 12-volt DC, not for use with 120-volt lighting fixtures
- Connects between the low-voltage power source and the LED lighting
- Will support a maximum load of 48 watts of 12-volt LED lighting
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.