TTW009 Wine Cellar Cooling Unit (for cellars up to 600cuft)
Through-the-wall wine cooling unit is ideal for small home wine cellars and wine cabinets. TTW009 units are best suited for rooms up to 600 cubic feet with limited glass and very good insulation.
With a sleek design, Wine Guardian’s through-the-wall (TTW) wine cellar cooling systems will match the unique style of today’s modern wine cellar. Available in two sizes, for spaces up to 1200 cubic feet or 35 m³, our through-the-wall cooling systems are perfect for small- to mid-sized cellars. Our innovative system offers exceptional airflow and maintains optimal temperature and humidity – all with the quietest operation in its class. Here are some included features:
- The only TTW system that displays both temperature and humidity and controls temperature
- Quiet and efficient operation
- EasyMount™ one-piece wall bracket and support frame included
- Commercial-grade, corrosion resistant components and an all-aluminum frame for long-term durability
- Now available with a heater option
This through-the-wall wine cooling unit is ideal for small home wine cellars and wine cabinets. TTW009 units are best suited for rooms up to 600 cubic feet with limited glass and very good insulation. This unit is also easy to install, and can be installed on your own without the support of a contractor. The max capacity of the TTW009 is 1,100 BTU/h (0.32 Kilowatts).
Extended 3-Year Warranty
Available only to those who purchase a Wine Guardian Through-the-Wall Cooling Unit. Extends for a total of 5 years and offers replacement of any compressor deemed defective.
3-Year Warranty ($250.00)
- Wine Guardian Through The Wall series can directly replace most competitors’ through-the-wall models
- Controls temperature
- Displays both temperature and humidity
- Specialized fans create ideal airflow
- Adjustable louvers optimize cellar air circulation
- Extremely quiet operation
- EasyMount™ one-piece wall bracket and support frame
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all-aluminum frame for long-term durability
- Integrated condensate evaporation system
- Drain overflow connection
- Can be mounted flush with the wall or racking
- Can be used with a Wine Guardian stand alone humidifier to control humidity
- Power cord connections on both sides of system
- Certified by ETL to UL, Canadian, European Union and Mexican standards for safety and performance
- Made in the USA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.