CD SERIES SELF CONTAINED WINE CELLAR COOLING SYSTEMS (for cellars 90cuft to 200cuft)
$1,195.00 – $1,295.00
WineMate CD Series
- Digital temperature control to provide subtle cooling at 50~65°F
- Oversized and bottom feeding evaporator for humidity maintenance
- Bottom cold air discharge for best cooling in wine cabinets
- Multiple top and rear hot air exhaust
- High efficiency ball-bearing fans for both condenser and evaporator
- Extra insulation for both thermal and noise isolation
- Removable grill for easy cleaning
- Self-contained ready for use and easy to install
- Perfect for storing cigars, chocolate, salami, and fine leather and furs (additional cost and customization required)
CD Self Contained Cooling Unit.
Self contained Wine Cellar cooling units are designed and used to provide a subtle temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated wine cabinet. The refrigerated space will maintain humidity range within 50~70% RH. These temperature and humidity ranges are optimized for long term storage of wine. Temperature is controlled and humidity is adjusted using patented technology. Bottom cold-air supply is optimized for use in the wine cabinets. Multiple options for top and rear hot air exhaust are convenient for installations. The unit is self-contained ready for easy installation and use.
|CD Series Specification Chart|
|1500CD||Rear Exhaust||Up to 90 cu ft||115V 60Hz 4A||50 lb|
|1500CD-TE||Top Exhaust||Up to 90 cu ft||115V 60Hz 4A||50 lb|
|2500CD||Rear Exhaust||Up to 200 cu ft||115V 60Hz 5A||55 lb|
|2500CD-TE||Top Exhaust||Up to 200 cu ft||115V 60Hz 5A||55 lb|
1500CD, 1500CD-TE, 2500CD, 2500CD-TE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.