Array™ Dimmable LED Puck Light
Each Array Puck Light Includes:
(1) Array LED Puck light
(1) Trim ring for surface mount installation
(2) Mounting screws
- Requires a 12-volt DC power supply, sold separately.
- Fully dimmable; the type of dimmer you choose will be based on how you want to connect and install your LED lighting.
- Surface mount with the included trim ring, or recess mount in a 2-1/4 in. (58mm) hole.
- A single Array Puck Light consumes about 2.5 watts of power at 100% brightness, much less when dimmed
- For RV and boat interiors, tape lighting can be powered directly by a 12-volt battery, AC/DC power supply not required
For dry location use only. Limited 3 year warranty.
- The Array LED Puck luminaire consumes just 2.5 watts and produces about 140 lumens with a wide 120° beam angle
- Metal face plate and trim ring features a brushed steel finish with a polycarbonate case
- Designed for custom installations; each fixture comes prewired with a 36 in. wire lead for easy direct wire connection, simply cut or extend cable to meet your installation needs
- Low-voltage safe, a 12-volt power supply is required (sold separately); link together as many lights as needed, the number is limited only by the output rating of your power supply
- Fully dimmable and compatible with standard 120V AC dimmers* and Armacost Lighting’s line of 12-volt dimmers, wireless and Wi-Fi controls