120 Watt Dimming 12 Volt DC Power Supply
Armacost Lighting’s 120-Watt Universal Dimming LED Lighting Driver provides the utmost in performance, reliability, economy and versatility. It uses an integrated microprocessor to automatically sense and optimize LED dimming performance based on the load and type of dimmer being used. This electronic, solid-state power supply is also compatible with the Armacost low-voltage 12-volt DC dimmers and RGB LED lighting controllers.
The 120-watt universal power supply works equally well whether powering a single 20-watt LED puck light or 120 watts of tape lighting, or a combination of both. A small, 20-watt minimum power load is required for effective, flicker-free dimming. Connect up to 100% of the rated 120-watt maximum load.
- Smooth, full range flicker-free dimming, no “pop-on” or “drop-off” of lighting
- Compatible with 120-volt AC dimmers and lighting controls
- Compatible with all Armacost Lighting 12-volt DC wireless dimmers and RGB controllers
- For direct wire installations. Use NM 14AWG 2C cable (Romex® style) to tie power leads in with 120-volt AC line voltage
- Uses desirable soft start on and fade off technology
- Works with Armacost low-voltage dimmers and RGB color controllers
- Connect up to 100% of the rated 120-watt maximum load – derating performance is not required
- Class 2 power supply is intrinsically safe
- ETL listed for dry or wet location use
- Safety features include automatic shut-off in case of lighting overload, open circuit, short circuit, over temperature or other fault; the unit will automatically restart after the fault is corrected
- Limited 3-year warranty. Failure to use this power supply for its intended purpose or improper installation will void warranty.
Armacost Dimmable LED Drivers are compatible with both forward phase (leading edge, triac, incandescent) and reverse phase (electronic low-voltage, ELV, and trailing edge) AC dimmers, including higher end lighting controls, such as Lutron GRAFIK Eye® systems. They are also compatible with low-voltage PWM dimmers and RGB color controllers.
Although virtually all dimmers will work with Armacost Dimmable LED Drivers, Armacost Lighting recommends dimmers that can be programmed or have an adjustment dial to set the low end dimming range, such as Lutron® C•L and Leviton IllumaTech® Universal Dimmers. These dimmers are readily available in stores and offered in a wide range of styles and colors.
- ETL listed, conforms to UL Standards 1012, and certified to Canada CSA C22.2 No.107.1.
- No de-rating is required; load up to 100% of the model’s rated capacity
- Rated for 30,000 hours when used 8-12 hours a day at full load; expect longer life when dimmed or when using lesser wattage loads
- Full safety shut off protection in case of lighting overload, open circuit, short circuit, or over-temperature. The driver will automatically restart after the fault has been corrected.
- PWM dimming technology, 600 Hz frequency
- Input Voltage: 100- to 130-volt AC, 2A, 50/60 Hz, = 0.65c
- Output: 12V 10A or 24V 5A DC constant voltage
- Ta = 4° F (-20°C) to 104° F (40° C)
- Complies with FCC Part 15B (>=50% loading)
- Cooling: Free Air Convection
- Cables: AC Input 18AWG 3C, DC output 16AWG 2C (12-volt X 2, 24-volt X 1)
- Driver Dimensions: 10-1/8 in. L x 3-1/16 in. W x 1-7/8 in. H
- Enclosure Dimensions: 16-1/16 in. L x 3-3/8 in. W x 2-1/8 in. H
Limited three-year warranty. Disregarding warnings, failure to use this product for its intended purpose, or improper installation will void warranty.