WCC (Wine Cellar Creations) Ductless Split 4010
Applications: For cellars up to 1000cuft
WCC Ductless Split System
• Most economical split system to purchase and install
• Allows transfer of heat to a room not adjacent to cellar
• This unit is perfect for both long storage as well as commercial applications where the wine will be turned over quickly
• For rooms already constructed, rooms with concrete or brick walls, and rooms without space for ducting
• For cellars without access to a mechanical room to house an air handler
• Can be used with either an indoor or outdoor remote condensing unit, moving heat and noise away from the cellar
• Extremely quiet, attractive, wall mounted evaporator
• Attractive, 24V Honeywell thermostat with controls the system
• Must be installed and adjusted by a qualified HVAC technician
• Low noise evaporator fan and remote condenser design
• Economical way to cool, even where installing ductwork is impractical or impossible
• Requires only one small hole through wall to run lines for refrigerant, electric and condensate drain
• Stylish grille cover is easily detached and cleaned
• Attractive styling complements any décor
• Large display for easy readability
• Keys are located by the display for easy access
• Easy installation, setup and self test saves installer time
• Set points permanently held in memory and are retained during power outages
Fully Integrated Heating and Humidification options are coming soon.
Lead Times : Most WCC refrigeration units have a 1-2 week lead time, with the exception of some backordered Ductless units that could take 3-4 weeks.
4010 Ductless Split Specifications
Tecumseh Condensers 4010 BTU R22 (Environmentally safe recommend replacement blends R422b (NU22) if R22 is not used)
INDOOR CONDENSER HP 1/4
110v – 15A – 9″H x 13″W x 19.4″L
OUTDOOR CONDENSER HP 1/4
220v – 15A – (with outdoor cover and low ambient) – 14″H x 18″W x 26″L
Modified Daikin SLD Wall Mount Evaporators:
ELECTRICAL 110V/15A – 30.25”L x 11.25”H x 7.75”D.
LIQUID LINE 1/4”
SUCTION LINE 3/8”
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY – This Wine Cellar Systems product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of one year from the date of purchase. A new or rebuilt part to replace any defective part will be provided without charge, Provided the defective part is returned to our factory shipping
prepaid. The replacement part assumes the unused portion of the warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE LABOR or other costs incurred for repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing, or handling of either defective parts or replacement parts.
WINE CELLAR CREATIONS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
1. Normal maintenance.
2. Damage or repairs required as a consequence of faulty installation or application by others.
3. Failure to start due to voltage conditions, blown fuses, open circuit breakers, or other damages due to the inadequacy or interruption of electrical service.
FOR SERVICE OR REPAIR, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
First: Contact the installer.
Second: Contact the dealer.
Wine Cellar Creations
4. Damage or repairs needed as a consequence of any misapplication, abuse, improper servicing, unauthorized alteration, or improper operation.
5. Damage as a result of floods, winds, fires, lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere, or other conditions beyond the control of Wine Cellar Creations.
6. Parts not supplied or designated by Wine Cellar Creations.
7. Wine Cellar Creations products installed outside the United States and Canada.
8. Any special, indirect, consequential, property, or commercial damage of any nature whatsoever.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES – this warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties express or implied. The remedies provided for in this warranty are exclusive and shall constitute the only liabilities on the part of Wine Cellar Creations. In no event shall Wine Cellar Creations be responsible for any consequential damages of any nature whatsoever.