60 Watt Dimming 12 Volt DC Power Supply
Armacost Lighting’s 0-60 Watt Dimmable Electronic Power Supply works equally well whether powering a 3 watt LED puck light or 60 watts of tape lighting, or a combination of both. No minimum power load is required for effective, flicker-free dimming. Connect up to 100% of the rated 60 watt maximum load, derating the performance is not required.
Using the latest technology, this power supply contains advance circuitry specifically designed for powering and dimming low voltage LED lighting. It has a high power factor (>98%) for greater efficiency and energy savings. Its solid-state design incorporates soft start circuitry to help limit inrush current, prolonging the life of both the LED lighting and power supply, especially when used with ELV dimmers, and generates little heat.
The power supply features the latest in safety technology and protection. For example, if a short circuit or overload is detected, a sensing circuit will instantly shut down the 12V DC output before any of the components are stressed. The unit will automatically restart after the fault is corrected. This technology also prolongs LED and resistor life during power surges.
- Delivers highly efficient, stabilized 12V DC power. No minimum load required, optimized for low voltage lighting, 0-60 watts max
- Fully dimmable, designed to work best with ELV Reverse Phase dimmers, including all Lutron and Leviton ELV dimmer models
- Also compatible with select Forward Phase control dimmers such as Lutron’s C•L and Leviton’s Decora dimmers, see dimmer compatibility list for details
- Hardwire connected, includes NEMA UL approved enclosure and comes prepackaged with wire nuts and mounting screws
- Automatic shut-off in case of lighting overload, open circuit, short circuit, over temperature or other fault. Power supply will automatically restart after the fault has been corrected.
- Conforms to UL standard 2108. Certified to Canada/CSA standard C22.2 No. 250.0-08, 3rd Edition.
- Type: AC Dimmable Electronic LED Power Supply
- Input voltage: 120V AC 50/60Hz
- Output voltage: 12V DC Constant Voltage
- Maximum load: 60 watts, 5A
- IP protection: IP60 dry location only
- Power factor: >98%
- Efficiency: >85%
- Enclosure material: Metal
- Enclosure Dimensions: 8″ L x 2″ W x 1.8″ D
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Input cables: 8″, 18AWG stranded, 3/8″ tinned
- Output cables: 8″, 18AWG stranded, 3/8″ tinned
For direct wire only. Includes NEMA UL approved metal enclosure with eight (8) 7/8″ knockouts to meet various installation needs.
ETL listed Class 2 power supply, conforms to UL standard 2108. Certified to Canada/CSA standard C22.2 No. 223-M91. Isolated output power per NEC and UL safety requirements.
FCC Part 15 compliant for commercial and residential applications
Limited 1-year warranty. Failure to use this power supply for its intended purpose or
improper installation will void warranty.