CellarPro Heat Exchanger (P/N HXR-50). Designed for CellarPro Split and Air Handler Split Systems from our 30000S up to our AH8500Sx, our refrigerant heat exchanger s required when the vertical up (ie the evaporator is above the condensing unit) liquid line runs over 30 feet (60 ft maximum up).
Vertical down (ie the evaporator is below the condensing unit) liquid lines do not require a heat exchanger.
Our heat exchanger uses a coaxial design for optimum heat transfer. The dimensions are 3/8″ for the liquid line and 5/8″ for the suction line. Customers can use adaptors to match differing lineset diameters.
Liquid subcoolers are recommended for split system installations with vertical up (ie the evaporator is above the condensing unit) liquid line runs over 30 feet.
- Coaxial design for optimum heat transfer
- Sizes to fit 1/3 to 80 H.P. capacity systems
- 1/3 H.P. through 10 H.P. constructed with copper outer tube and red brass inner tube
- 15 H.P. through 80 H.P. constructed with steel outer tube and stainless steel inner tube
- Design working pressure 450 PSIG
- Burst pressure 2250 PSIG
- 3/8″ liquid, 5/8″ suction – adaptable in field
- U.L. recognized or listed
- Size:13w x 5/8d x 2 5/16h (in)
- Weight:5 lb
- Warranty:1 Year
- SKU:HXR-50 (1705)