The DS088 ducted split wine cooling unit with ductable fan-coil is ideal for medium to large residential and commercial wine rooms and wine cellars. For help determining if the DS088 is suitable for your wine storage application, use our wine cooling calculator. Contractor installation is required. Max capacity of 9,600 BTU/H (2.81 Kilowatts).
[The DS088 is a 60Hz system, which is standard in the majority of North and South America; if you need a comparable 50Hz system (used in most of Europe, Asia, Africa, & Australia), see the WGS100 wine cellar cooling unit. Verify your country’s line frequency.]
Accessories for the DS088 wine cellar air conditioning system include an electric heater and supply & return duct collars. The factory-mounted electric heater protects your wine from low ambient temperatures. Supply & return duct collars allow for ductwork to be connected to the evaporator of the wine cellar air conditioner.
- Fan coil unit and condensing system
- Condensing unit includes: high and low refrigerant pressure switches, low ambient protection, refrigerant sight glass, and filter drier
- Remote user interface controller
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all–aluminum frame for long-term durability
- One supply and one return duct collars
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility (for up to 5 outlets)
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Warranted to two years (parts) and one year (labor)
- Factory service hotline support
- Made in the USA
DS088 – 1 Ton Wine Guardian Ducted Split System
Designed for Wine Cellars from: 1500 – 6000 cu.ft.
Electrical Requirements: 230v / 1ph / 60 Hz
- Evaporator: 16 3/4″L x 22″W x 14″H
- Condensing Unit: 34″L X 12″W X 26″H
The ducted split wine cellar cooling system has several different options available. The available electric heater is a factory-mounted option that will protect your wine cellar from cold ambient temperatures. A standalone humidifier is a necessary addition if the wine cellar consistently sees low relative humidity (RH) levels. Lastly, Wine Guardian’s remote monitoring and sensing system allows the user to place up to three (3) remote sensors in the wine cellar to monitor average cellar conditions at different locations in the cellar (near the ceiling, near the floor, etc). This information is continuously relayed to the cooling unit and to the remote interface controller.
- Available electric heater
- Standalone humidifier
- Remote monitoring and sensing
- Low ambient protection (to a minimum of -20°F/-29°C)