4104 BTUH @ 15°C.
CellarPro’s 4200VSi-220V 1/3 Ton Nominal cooling units are suitable for wine cellars up to 42 cubic meters in both commercial and residential wine cellars. The 42 cubic meter cellar size assumes that the cellar is constructed with insulation of R19 or better in all walls and ceiling (ie no glass or uninsulated concrete), the cooling unit is not ducted, a setpoint of 15°C inside the cellar and ambient temperatures up to 29°C outside the cellar.
Performance testing shows that this unit maintains optimal cellar temperature and humidity conditions in extreme conditions up to 42°C more effectively than similar units from competing brands. 4200VSi-220V units also are significantly quieter than comparable units from other brands.
This unit cannot be used in North America. Visit our Learning Center for data tables, performance charts and product comparisons among different brands.
CellarPro 4200VSi-220V / 50Hz Cooling Unit (P/N 1512). CellarPro engineered the 4200VSi 220V cooling unit to provide maximum cooling power and adjustable humidity control for cellars up to 42 cubic meters. Designed for internal installations that provide 187-254V power at 50Hz, 4200VSi 220V units are built with high-output Danfoss compressors and oversized coils for maximum performance in high-temperature environments up to 46°C. These units also feature variable-speed fans with a low setting for super-quiet operation when conditions permit.
- This unit can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-29 to 46°C). If the unit’s location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Dual high-output centrifugal fans come with variable speed settings for your choice of maximum cooling power at the high fan speed, or super-quiet operation (53.7 decibels) at the low fan speed.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel drain pan, welded 1.27 cm drain line and 200W electric heating element with “On/Off” Control.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- With dual power sources and a 3-meter power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the front or the rear of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Our easy-access disposable air filter protects the condenser coils and increases the expected useful life of the cooling unit.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro’s 1-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- CellarPro 4200VSi-220V units are self-enclosed, fully-charged units designed to be installed through-the-wall in 220V / 50Hz environments.
- 4200VSi-220V units also can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of one of our front duct packages. Offered with or without insulated flex ducting, in a choice of configurations for low or high humidity conditions, our front duct packages allow these cooling units to be ducted up to 15 equivalent meters away from the cellar using 20-cm ducting.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn counts for 2.4 meters.
- For remote or inaccessible installations, we offer a remote control display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and allows the digital display to be mounted inside or outside the cellar.
- 4200VSi-220V units require fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need our rear duct kit.
- 4200VS-220V cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflow from the rear of the cooling unit up to 30 equivalent meters (15 meters per duct).
- For installation in environments below 4.4°C, 4200VSi-220V units require our Compressor Heater (P/N 1727) .
- For installation in environments below -6.7°C down to -29°C, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- The front of the cooling unit should never be exposed to temperatures below 0°C.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- We ship these units strapped to a pallet via common carrier with curbside delivery. Inside delivery is available for an additional charge.
- Compressor Crankcase Heater #1727: protects the unit when installed in environments that drop down to -6.7°C.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below -6.7°C and as low as -29°C when combined with our compressor heater.
- Duct Hoods (Cold Side)(#7408 for low-humidity environments or #7427 for high-humidity environments) and Kits (#1476 for low-humidity environments or #7426 for high-humidity environments): permits the cooling unit to be located remotely, up to 15 equivalent meters away from the cellar.
- Duct Hood (Hot Side)#7407 and Kit #1113: allows you to install the unit completely inside your cellar or in a small space with limited airflow, up to 30 equivalent meters (15 meters per duct).
- Duct Kits are the same as Duct Hoods, and also include 2 x 7.6-meters of 20-cm insulated (R-6) flex ducting.
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Control and Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 3 meters of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434: this remote thermostat with a 3-meter cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 7.6-meter and 15-meter lengths.
- Capacity:4104 BTUH @ 50Hz / 15C
- Size:35 4/5w x 63 4/5d x 49 4/5h (cm)
- Weight:70 kg
- Power/Rating:This wine cooling unit can be used in 187-254V environments at 50Hz. The power plug provided is Nema 6-15P 15A 250V Plug (Male). It has a screw cover plug housing with internal lug connections, and can be swapped easily to conform to local plug configurations.Compressor Amps:
– Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
– Running: 6.2 Amps
– Startup: 14.8 Amps
- Warranty:1 Year (Entire System)
- SKU:4200VSi 220V / 50Hz