1373 BTUH @ 50Hz/15°C.
CellarPro 1800XTx-220V cooling units (1/6 Ton Nominal @ 50Hz) provide outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control, super-quiet operation and extra cooling power for use in 220V/1PH/50-Hz or 60Hz environments. Starting with CellarPro’s 1800XT-220V unit, we’ve modified the unit for installation through an outdoor wall by adding the following options and upgrades:
- An outdoor hood to protect the rear of the cooling unit from rain.
- Rear condensate drain line to channel excess condensate away from the cooling unit.
- Compressor heater to protect internal components from damage in cold temperatures.
- Power cord modification to allow the unit to be powered from inside the wine cellar.
- Coated condenser coils to protect against outdoor pollutants and extend the unit’s longevity.
Please note: the exterior hood must have at least five (5) inches of clearance outside the cellar. In addition, the cooling unit requires at least eight (8) inches of clearance inside the cellar (same as other 1800 cooling units.)
This unit can be used in North America as well as in overseas markets.
CellarPro 1800XTx-220V Cooling Unit (P/N 1870). CellarPro engineered the 1800XTx-220V cooling unit to maintain ideal temperature and humidity conditions in geographies that use 220V / 1 Phase power (50 or 60 Hz).
Designed for outdoor use, 1800XT-220V units can operate in environments ranging from 32°C to -6.67°C out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
- This unit is designed for use in outdoor environments that require 220V power.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils inside the cellar, and the condenser coils outside the cellar, from leaks, corrosion and pollutants.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro’s 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- This unit is designed to vent hot exhaust to and pull fresh air intake from the rear of the cooling unit.
- This unit was not designed to be ducted.
- This unit includes a compressor heater for installation in environments down to 20°F.
- Installation in environments below 20°F requires the addition of our Fan Cycling Switch
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
- Fan Cycling Switch #6972: supports the unit in temperatures below 20°F and as low as -20°F.
Remote Control & Probe
- Remote Control and Display #1603: lets you place the digital panel wherever you want, whether inside or outside the cellar. Includes 10 feet of wiring.
- Bottle Probe #1434 this remote thermostat with a 10-foot cord overrides the thermostat on the face of the cooling unit, and allows it to monitor air or liquid temperatures at various locations inside the cellar.
- Extension cords available in 25-foot(#1780) and 50-foot (#1781)
- Mounting Clips #1095: attached to the front of CellarPro 1800 Series cooling units, these clips are designed to be bolted to the ceiling inside the wine cabinet / cellar.